Suffolk County offers an array of free support services to help your company thrive. We have a suite of programs in the Department of Labor to help companies of all sizes find and train their employees. If you are a manufacturer, don’t miss out on the Advanced Manufacturing Training Program at Suffolk County Community College, which will tailor training to your specific needs.
- The Suffolk County Department of Labor, Licensing and Consumer Affairs offers a wide range of services to Suffolk County businesses. These services include: posting your positions, referring qualified candidates, hosting and marketing a customized hiring event for your company, and helping you train new workers. To learn more about The Business Services Team, please click here.
- Suffolk County Industrial and Commercial Incentive Plan - Commercial property construction, altered, installed, or improved may be eligible for a tax exemption.
- Employer Assisted Housing - The Employer Assisted Housing Program was created to help businesses recruit and retain high quality employees in a high cost area.
- Advanced Manufacturing Training Program - Serving business and industry through lifelong learning, the training programs at the Brentwood Campus of the Suffolk County Community College use the latest in high tech manufacturing equipment and can be tailored to meet the needs of specific companies.
- Suffolk County Foreign Trade Zone - Programming offering special procedures that help encourage U.S. trade activity and assist local companies to reduce costs and compete internationally.
- NYS Empire State Development, Long Island Region - The Long Island Regional Office works hand-in-hand with new and existing business to help identify program funding to support business growth and expansion.